Collapse/ExpandSearch Options

Back to archive main pageThread

# Warlock Calculator (View raw)posted August 19, 2012, 06:48:42 by EroticSideburns

Works just like in-game Warlock. It even includes Jordan, Mastery requirements, spell cost penalty and more.

http://www.warlockbrawl.com/index.php/downloads/viewdownload/4-tools/6-warlock-calculator

Troubleshoot:
Show
edited by EroticSideburns on April 07, 2013, 17:16:19
# Re: Warlock Calculator (View raw)posted August 19, 2012, 14:34:21 by icecomet.
nice gj :)
# Re: Warlock Calculator (View raw)posted August 19, 2012, 21:29:06 by EroticSideburns
New shit:

The Stats button now displays your build and your purchase history.
Show
The Pricelist button now displays a complete list of everything purchasable in Warlock.
Show

http://www.warlockbrawl.com/index.php/downloads/viewdownload/4-tools/6-warlock-calculator

Also some troubleshooting:
  • Nothing happens when I run it? -> Right-Click & Run As Administrator.
  • My Anti-Virus software says it's a virus and/or prevents me from running it? -> It's not a virus. It just thinks it is because it's an unrecognizable .exe file. If it won't allow you to run it, try adding it as an exception to your Anti-Virus (it should prompt you to do so).
  • It's telling me I need Microsoft .NET Framework 4 installed? -> Install it.
edited by EroticSideburns on August 21, 2012, 02:51:41
# Re: Warlock Calculator (View raw)posted August 19, 2012, 21:35:52 by Kimed
To avoid any mistake on your futur build warlockers, you can spend 120 gold/games in -league -11

You can't use the 10 last gold of the eleventh round. (it show 130 at the end)
# Re: Warlock Calculator (View raw)posted August 19, 2012, 22:00:26 by EroticSideburns
The calculator tells you when the game is over and what was the last lobbytime, if that's what you mean.

<>

edit: Updated to v0.0.2, some tweaks here and there and I also made the Next round button tell you what round is NEXT not the current one.
edited by EroticSideburns on August 20, 2012, 01:22:41
# Re: Warlock Calculator (View raw)posted August 19, 2012, 22:28:13 by Jolly_Jumper
Really awesome of you to bother making this sides, i haven't tested it yet, but i can see by the screenshots it's atleast a very good start! Kudos :)
# Re: Warlock Calculator (View raw)posted August 21, 2012, 02:32:09 by EroticSideburns
Updated to 0.3:
 - Changed the buy sound to the in-game Warlock one (I hadn't before because it was too loud and long, so I've edited it a bit)
 - Added the Sell Items icon for added authenticity (it's only visual)
 - Added correct item sell values (I'd assumed you got a full refund, which is not the case)
 - Added a tooltip explaining the spell cost penalty in the pricelist
 - Copy+Pasted the description of all spells, masteries and items from the map and added to the pricelist*
 - Added all five F abilities to the pricelist
 - Shit no one cares about >implying you cared about the above

*I cannot guarantee that these will always be up-to-date. The cost of everything, on the other hand, will always be 100% precise.

Aaaaaand that's it. As long as there's no reason to, I won't be updating it any further, it's finished.
I will though, of course, update it every time an official version is released to fit whatever new stuff is added or changed.

# Re: Warlock Calculator (View raw)posted August 21, 2012, 08:10:36 by Assassin
Nice work sides! Wonder if u can fix that u can see a list of what order you bought spells and upgrades, like Tp first then light etc, u can make builds like that
# Re: Warlock Calculator (View raw)posted August 21, 2012, 13:40:00 by EroticSideburns
I did in 0.1 (Stats).

Everyone's favorite:
Show
# Re: Warlock Calculator (View raw)posted September 07, 2012, 22:30:24 by EroticSideburns
Updated Warlock Calculator to fit 099b (1.0).
 - VIP items are now up to date
 - VIP items tell you the title level required
 - Spell descriptions are now up to date
 - You can now resize the window horey shet it's beuaful
 - The code is still shit no improvements there

HAVE FUN AND STAY SAFE.

# Re: Warlock Calculator (View raw)posted September 08, 2012, 10:17:03 by MiikeShinoda
add an option for sending gold?
# Re: Warlock Calculator (View raw)posted September 08, 2012, 13:10:53 by EroticSideburns
Yes, I'll do something about that.

I'm also going to create a more graphical purchase history, with the spell icons and such. It'll kind of look like an RPG skilltree. You'll be able to save it as an image.

I would make you able to save/load builds, but I don't think that would be of any use after I've made the new purchase history.
# Re: Warlock Calculator (View raw)posted September 20, 2012, 14:59:13 by EroticSideburns
HOLY SHIT. I did not mean for this to take so long, I've been preoccupied with other things. But, new shit:

Graphical Purchase History (works as a reference sheet):
 - Visually displays your build
 - Allows you to save an image of it
Show

Gold Sharer:
 - Allows you to receive or send gold
 - Responds to input (green means OK, yellow means be cautious, red means you can't share)
 - Tells you if the amount is unrealistic (don't trust this completely, it's probably pretty inaccurate) or if it's impossible (in which it calculates the total gold distributed throughout the entire game)
Show

Access both of these in the menu tab under "Edit."

edited by EroticSideburns on September 20, 2012, 18:18:39
# Re: Warlock Calculator (View raw)posted September 20, 2012, 20:36:04 by EroticSideburns
v1.12: A quick and very unimportant update.

Was a bug with Pendant and Jordan that was bothering me too much not to fix. Also some tweaks with the recently added features.

horey shet triple post
# Re: Warlock Calculator (View raw)posted September 20, 2012, 22:27:44 by applecheese
im not ever gonna use or download ur programm.

keep up the good work!
# Re: Warlock Calculator (View raw)posted September 20, 2012, 23:02:53 by EroticSideburns
Yea I know I'm probably spending too much time on something no one will use, but I enjoy doing it so what the hell.
# Re: Warlock Calculator (View raw)posted March 05, 2013, 12:28:33 by EroticSideburns
hi

v1.13-v1.14:
 - New sounds
 - You can now mute sound
 - Icons have click animations like in wc3
 - Graphic purchase history now draws your build image when you save it, instead of the half-assed way used before
 - A shitload of other stuff I forgot because this was almost half a year ago

v1.15:
 - You now set your title level in setup, affects the VIP shop only
 - Changed the look entirely: It now uses 64x64 .jpg icons for both spells and items, so it's both more compact and its filesize is approximately 1.2mb smaller with no quality drop
 - Resizing the window actually does something now
 - Mute is on by default
 - New icon

- Updated to fit 099c